Friday, February 24, 2006

that horny weather is upon us again...

that horny weather.. that spring in the air... the nice weather reminds me of friday afternoons on my balcony in my first place in tel aviv, reading the papers listning to to the blessed silence decends on the city and this new air coming in filled with promisess and hopes of a good night out, this is when i really miss tel aviv, just walking in the streets on a friday everyone winding down before the weekend... even as a true winter person i miss spring/begining of summer in tel aviv.. there is romance in the air...
yep i am still as horny as ever and my flirting friend who chickened out is staying away, i dont know if its becaues he's busy or just really intimidated which would be a real shame as i was having fun talking to him he had enough brains on him to have a really cool interaction.. was hoping to meet up as friends and maybe catch a movie or something tomorow as my design class got cancelled, so i have no need to get any home work done and i dont have to wake up early on sunday, so what a better plan then to do something instead of rotting at home.. maybe i'll send an open invetation ... i think i'll do that right now...

* few minutes later*

well thats done now i just have to wait and see what and who will pull on my hook... if nothing happens, i will be heading to tel aviv anyway tomorow as i hope to see that place i'm hoping to rent so maybe i could kill two birds at one strike..

Bastt save me from boring weekends...

i am going to try my newlly borrowed cd player from Simpson! *my head phones are broken* damn it!! so yeah i just shoved Smashing Pumpkins in the computer..
a bit depressing at times but its good for the soul...
i think i need a cigarret walk wish i could take some music with me.. maybe i'll find some head phones somewhere at home to take with me. a smoke walk with out music is like meat with no gravy...
i'll be going to look for some head phones maybe i'll get lucky..

Bastt save me from myself.

No comments: